What is in a name?
Why are we doing this?
- Masculinity has been neutered by our politically-correct modern world – we want to make men proud to be men.
- Men appreciate quality and want to be cool, clean, bold, mysterious, and attractive.
- Men are wild by nature, and we will appeal to that instinct.
- We appreciate the service of our military veterans. We will give back by helping combat-wounded veterans.
How will we do it?
- Restore masculinity with high-quality, well-designed, man-tested masculine products that men desire
- Supporting our combat-wounded veterans by giving back to programs that support them
What will we do?
- Provide our customers with high quality, hand-selected masculine products that men will appreciate, enjoy, understand, and use
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service
- Donate a 50% of our net profits to support groups for combat-wounded veterans